Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ED: Picture tagger
26-08-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: ED: Picture tagger
(26-08-2015 05:28 PM)Finwen Wrote:  http://eddiscovery.astronet.se/release/E..._2.4.1.exe a new test release with Zed's ED picture tagger built in.

It works for me with one problem. The browse buttons on the 'screenshots' tab don't do anything so I had to use the default directory for the converted screenshots.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2015, 07:47 PM
(26-08-2015 07:38 PM)Zed Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 05:28 PM)Finwen Wrote:  http://eddiscovery.astronet.se/release/E..._2.4.1.exe a new test release with Zed's ED picture tagger built in.

It works for me with one problem. The browse buttons on the 'screenshots' tab don't do anything so I had to use the default directory for the converted screenshots.

Ops forgot that... will release a new version later. Needs to put kids to the bed first...
26-08-2015, 07:59 PM
Haven't tried it yet, but is there a way to set a default screenshot directory for the renamed screenshots? I'd like to have it on a different drive and clean up the default directory a bit.

CMDR Shimozu Shinta
Expert | Broker | Ranger
Gonna bum around a bit before catching up with the Expedition
26-08-2015, 08:42 PM
(26-08-2015 07:59 PM)shimozu Wrote:  Haven't tried it yet, but is there a way to set a default screenshot directory for the renamed screenshots? I'd like to have it on a different drive and clean up the default directory a bit.

There will be when the Finwen fixes the browse buttons as that's what one of them chooses.
26-08-2015, 08:49 PM
(26-08-2015 08:42 PM)Zed Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 07:59 PM)shimozu Wrote:  Haven't tried it yet, but is there a way to set a default screenshot directory for the renamed screenshots? I'd like to have it on a different drive and clean up the default directory a bit.

There will be when the Finwen fixes the browse buttons as that's what one of them chooses.

Super rad. Cool

CMDR Shimozu Shinta
Expert | Broker | Ranger
31-08-2015, 06:16 AM
Love the new picture converter feature! Just upgraded today after chatting with Zed about it on teamspeak

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
31-08-2015, 06:36 AM
Yeah, it's so super nice! I'm really really liking it a lot! I've tried to update all my system data to it as I'm running home. Thank you so much!!

CMDR Shimozu Shinta
Expert | Broker | Ranger