Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Working our influence in HIP 69999
24-03-2016, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2016 08:16 PM by Ecthelion.)
Working our influence in HIP 69999
There's a lot more traffic in HIP 69999 than in Chhal and Kokan. 200 ships in the last 24 hours. A lot of freigthers. So I guess most of them do the lucrative hauling missions for the controlling faction.

IGER is at 8 % influence and declining. I'm doing some logistics missions there to try to raise our influence - so far I've found no combat missions.

We might need a good push here to raise our influence to be able to get either the station or the outpost.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Working our influence in HIP 69999
Latest percentages from last night is IGER at 15%, and the controlling faction down to 61%.
13-04-2016, 07:22 PM
Is there a specific station we should be pushing?

I ask because of this:
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=242821

[Image: 16905.png]
01-05-2016, 03:08 PM
I've not been playing for a while. Last week, I think it was, we were in the expansion state in HIP 69999 - anyone know where we expanded to?
05-05-2016, 04:56 PM
IGER at 25% and controling faction 55%
27-05-2016, 07:30 PM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2016 07:34 PM by Ecthelion.)
Weird stuff happening in HIP 69999. As in several stations there's locals news in Charnas terminal. This keeps alternating between several stories and some of them are missing some text (like the name of the other faction - it just says "the " and then continues.

Guess this is bugs that has happened with 2.1.

Here's some pictures - note all the factions are in the "none" state.

[Image: jNchXtX.jpg]

28-05-2016, 01:32 AM
i wouldnt mind doing some piracy in the system to knock down the current holder a bit.
30-05-2016, 09:54 AM
Crikey Exclamation

Decided to do a "search for black box" mission for IGER out of HIP 69999 to a nearby system (the one that's not quite Vodka Tongue)

Well I searched every single source I came across (not many Undecided) for more than 2 hours... not a single black box anywhere Angry

Dropped into one USS (I didn't get to check what it was as I was so close to the drop) and was immediately set upon by half a dozen npc's, I managed to escape with my Courier at 50% hull, and they could hit me hard at over 3000k Huh

Interdicted too many times to remember, got pissed off, abandoned mission and took a big hit on my standing with IGER :roll eyes:

Very frustrating Blush

Commander Charlie "Sloe" Gin
30-05-2016, 01:59 PM
There is currently a bug in the game that is allowing NPCs to blow off their entire ready ammo supply in what amounts to burst fire.

Watched a video snippet last night where a fully prepped Vulture popped in less than a second due to being chain fired with a Particle Accelerator. Hit him with the whole magazine in a stream of shots.

[Image: 16905.png]
30-05-2016, 11:46 PM
@Earthman, I've done a few of those, when you first enter the system the mission will update and tell you what object to go hang at while you wait for the SS to pop. This happens automatically if you have an advanced scanner if not I think you need to target the nav beacon. (Apols if you know that and were just bugged).
I'm getting frustrated now by trying to bring some advance catalysers and all the high techs I go to that should sell them are out of stock.
Not sure mission running at HIP69999 is going to be enough, we were up to 20% yesterday, now dropped down to 18%. May have to go active on the controlling faction.