Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Working our influence in HIP 69999
31-05-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: Working our influence in HIP 69999
(30-05-2016 11:46 PM)CMDRDQ Wrote:  @Earthman, I've done a few of those, when you first enter the system the mission will update and tell you what object to go hang at while you wait for the SS to pop. This happens automatically if you have an advanced scanner if not I think you need to target the nav beacon. (Apols if you know that and were just bugged).
I'm getting frustrated now by trying to bring some advance catalysers and all the high techs I go to that should sell them are out of stock.
Not sure mission running at HIP69999 is going to be enough, we were up to 20% yesterday, now dropped down to 18%. May have to go active on the controlling faction.

Thanks for the reply Big Grin

Yes, I'd figured out the mission update but all the USS's that spawned in the two hour plus window I was in system didn't contain what I needed and the locals got rather hostile Undecided

I admit I just got bored and pissed off with all the interdictions Blush

It doesn't seem to take much to dropped IGER's influence Sad

Commander Charlie "Sloe" Gin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2016, 10:56 AM
For me when the relevant object spawns you get a mission specific message and the target has blue text on the HUD. There is no need to check all USS. For me it seemed as if the spawn was on a timer related to how long you had been in SC in the right place. If you were dropping because of interdictions and looking in the wrong USS maybe the timer is not tripping?
31-05-2016, 03:02 PM
(31-05-2016 10:56 AM)CMDRDQ Wrote:  For me when the relevant object spawns you get a mission specific message and the target has blue text on the HUD. There is no need to check all USS. For me it seemed as if the spawn was on a timer related to how long you had been in SC in the right place. If you were dropping because of interdictions and looking in the wrong USS maybe the timer is not tripping?

Hmm, could be.
I'll give that type of mission another go and pay more attention to mission updates.

Thanks for the advice Big Grin

Commander Charlie "Sloe" Gin
31-05-2016, 05:05 PM
I've had the same experience as cmdrdq on this. When I do mission to retrieve trade data for example, I use a combat ship without a scanner.

When I enter the system with the mission I drop in at the nav beacon and scan it (just target it). Then you get an audio queue - incoming mission critical message (also a message on the HUD).

Then you get information on where to look for the mission specific item. For example A2.

And when you find the correct USS, it's shown in blue. I actually have a short video showing this from the beta:

31-05-2016, 11:07 PM
The NPC's & AI's are being changed, see attached link.

http://firstgreatexpedition.org/mybb/sho...p?tid=3800

This might make it a bit easier.

Don't underestimate me.

I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and notice more than you realise.

Follow my exploration on http://www.twitch.tv/wishblend

[Image: Forum%20Signiture.jpg]

http://www.alisonlauragoodman.co.uk
04-06-2016, 08:05 PM
Getting there!

[Image: 7pA0k8h.jpg]

I managed to get a ~450,000 bounty from fines (been abandoning Lahasim missions and selling any cargo they gave me at the black market Big Grin) until my reputation went hostile and I got rekt by a station. Lost all my money but it was totally worth it.

Back in action again though but need to fix hostile rep so I can dock. War can't come soon enough. Dodgy

[Image: 04122326b2.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2016, 11:19 AM
Hehe - good work!
07-06-2016, 08:39 AM
Lahaism 43% IGER 35% now in HIP 69999
14-06-2016, 08:50 PM
Seems our friend in IGER wants meta-alloys:

[Image: Hha75Oh.jpg]
15-06-2016, 05:19 PM
[Image: de063ca16da24c82bdcd77f9ec8de8b3.png]

Don't underestimate me.

I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and notice more than you realise.

Follow my exploration on http://www.twitch.tv/wishblend

[Image: Forum%20Signiture.jpg]

http://www.alisonlauragoodman.co.uk