Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Proposal to the security teams, and racers.
18-09-2016, 10:19 AM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2016 10:32 AM by CMDR_Fractal_Shard.)
A Proposal to the security teams, and racers.
As many of you know I have spent a great deal of time with the CCN, and would like to propose for your consideration the bringing out of some of our security forces to the Colonia Nebula, to assist the Colonia Militia in making this explorer's haven a safe place for everyone who would like to flee the political oppression of the bubble.

As a fellow explorer I have come to the conclusion that we need a home away from home, to safely do what we all love most—exploring.

I would also like a detail of our racers to come out and represent the FGE in the Colonia race events. This initiative is so that we can bring the many groups in the Colonia Nebula together, pool resources, and secure ourselves from political tyrants that would seek to usurp our freedom and independence.

Fly Safe, CMDRs
Fractal Shard

Exploration isn't about the credits.
It's about the EXPERIENCE.
[Image: 33214.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2016, 04:23 PM
RE: A Proposal to the security teams, and racers.
(18-09-2016 10:19 AM)CMDR_Fractal_Shard Wrote:  As many of you know I have spent a great deal of time with the CCN, and would like to propose for your consideration the bringing out of some of our security forces to the Colonia Nebula, to assist the Colonia Militia in making this explorer's haven a safe place for everyone who would like to flee the political oppression of the bubble.

As a fellow explorer I have come to the conclusion that we need a home away from home, to safely do what we all love most—exploring.

I would also like a detail of our racers to come out and represent the FGE in the Colonia race events. This initiative is so that we can bring the many groups in the Colonia Nebula together, pool resources, and secure ourselves from political tyrants that would seek to usurp our freedom and independence.

Fly Safe, CMDRs
Fractal Shard

It is a good idea. You should repost this on our Facebook Group, as that is where most of our casual members is to be found.

[Image: inyqADq.jpg] - Galactic Mapping -
20-09-2016, 12:31 PM
could you please relay that to the facebook, i dont have an account nor do i want one

20-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Done Smile

[Image: inyqADq.jpg] - Galactic Mapping -
21-09-2016, 08:58 AM
Sounds like a great idea.

Don't underestimate me.

I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and notice more than you realise.

Follow my exploration on http://www.twitch.tv/wishblend

[Image: Forum%20Signiture.jpg]

http://www.alisonlauragoodman.co.uk
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-09-2016, 02:43 PM
awsome thank you