Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Triple Elite Group email from frontier. 08/12/2016
08-12-2016, 05:49 PM
Triple Elite Group email from frontier. 08/12/2016
Triple Elite Group email from frontier.

Greetings Commanders.

I hope you don’t mind me getting in touch but I wanted to send out a quick message to our group leaders about our 24 hour Charity livestreams coming up. It’s happening on the 19 – 20 December starting at midday GMT and it’s a great way to round off the year with our amazing community and raise money for a fantastic charity, Special Effect.

Auction prizes.
First off this is just a reminder that bids for the 24 hour live stream blind auction is coming to a close on Friday. You will no longer be able to bid for items after.

The reason I am bringing it to your attention is because we have a couple of prizes that might make a perfect meet up for a special community group outing. We know many of you like to have meet ups, but this year we have 2 Dine with the Developers auction prizes up for grabs which will give you a fully paid for 3 hour meal, drinks, chat with the developers and generally awesome night out. We have 5 spaces on each day and one Elite Dangerous and one Planet Coaster session (on the 26 and 27 January) in Cambridge. We’re happy to receive bids for a group booking (so a donation to the value for all 5 people from one group together) so If any groups would like to bid on all 5 places as a group meet up, group leadership high council or other such shenanigans then simply email community@frontier.co.uk with your blind auction bids and make it clear it’s for all 5 spaces and we’ll be confirming with the winners on Friday.

All the details of the event can be found here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread...vestreams!

Getting involved.
We’re also looking for groups to come and get involved on the stream. We have some few slots available and we would be delighted if any of the prominent groups wanted to control an hour of the schedule with a fun activity or challenge with the developers. If you remember last year this could be a Hunter Games 2 hour marathon, sidewinder sports day, Buckyball race, sidewinders vs goliath or much more. If you’d like to suggest an event for the stream simply email community@frontier.co.uk (Or just reply all to me and Ed!) with the following details.

- Group name:
- Name of activity:
- Hours for the event (1-2 hrs max work best):
- Times available between 12:00 on the 19 December – 10:00 on the 20 December:
- Details of the event:

We won’t be able to accommodate all of the groups and all groups should know that they will need to be highly organised in getting their hours content tested and set up but if you can let us know any ideas or suggestions for fun Elite Dangerous Community events we’d love to have you on to celebrate the evening on the stream.

This event really is very special, it gives us the chance to highlight and celebrate our incredible community! I hope some of you can join us and take part in the event and if not, we hope we will see you there in force with your groups watching the streams and enjoying the final festive bash of 2016 with us. 

Zac Antonaci
Head of Community
Frontier Developments

Don't underestimate me.

I know more than I say, think more than I speak, and notice more than you realise.

Follow my exploration on http://www.twitch.tv/wishblend

[Image: Forum%20Signiture.jpg]

http://www.alisonlauragoodman.co.uk
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply